In existographies, Wilhelm Ostwald (102-23 BE) (1853-1932 ACM) (IQ:190|#37) (RGM:87|1,350+) (PR:2,006|65AE / chemist:17) (SN:15) (FA:94) (GCE:21) (CR:298) (LH:14) (TL:314|#20) was a German physical chemist, philosopher, and atheism activist, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes:
- “It must be restated from its very foundation, because, as I have been maintaining for the last ten years, the matter-and-motion theory (or scientific materialism) has outgrown itself and must be replaced by another theory, to which the name ‘energetics’ has been given. The question therefore takes the form: what has energetics to say about immortality?”
- — Wilhelm Ostwald (1906), Individuality and Immortality (pg. 7)
- “I am made from the C-H-N-O-S-P combination from which a Bunsen, Helmholtz, Kirchhoff came.”
- Ostwald happiness formula
- Ostwald on the soul
- Ostwald, Wilhelm. (1906). Individuality and Immortality. Houghton.
- (a) Ostwald, Wilhelm. (1926-27). Lifelines: an Autobiography (Lebenslinien. Eine Selbstbiographie) (in two or three volumes). Berlin: Klasing & Co.
(b) Farber, Eduard. (1961). Great Chemists (§:Wilhelm Ostwald, pgs. 1019-30; quote, pg. 1021). Interscience Publishers.
- Wilhelm Ostwald – Hmolpedia 2020.