In existographies, Werner Heisenberg (54 BE-21 AE) (1901-1976 ACM) (IQ:180|#89) (RGM:36|1,350+) (Becker 160:46|5L) (Simmons 100:15) (CR:150) (LH:2) (TL:157|#61) was German theoretical physicist and philosopher, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Heisenberg:
- “The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, god is waiting for you.”
- “Where no guiding ideals are left to point the way, the scale of values disappears and with it the meaning of our deeds and sufferings, and at the end can lie only negation and despair. Religion is therefore the foundation of ethics, and ethics the presupposition of life.”
- — Werner Heisenberg (1973), Speech before the Catholic Academy of Bavaria, on acceptance of the Guardini Prize, Mar 23 
- Heisenberg uncertainty relation
- Heisenberg-Pauli dialogue
- Walsh, Anthony. (2019). A Nation Divided (pg. 67). Publisher.
- (a) Heisenberg, Werner. (1973). Speech before the Catholic Academy of Bavaria, on acceptance of the Guardini Prize, Mar 23; “Naturwissenschaftliche und religioese Wahrheit.” Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 24 Maerz, pp. 7-8.
(b) What did Werner Heisenberg mean when he said: ‘the first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, god is waiting for you? (Ѻ) (2016) – Quora.
- Heisenberg-Pauli dialogue – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Werner Heisenberg – Hmolpedia 2020.