In existographies, Wallis Budge (98-21 BE) (1857-1934 ACM) (IQ:155|#834↑) (RMS:86) (PR:42,043|65AE / archeologist:74) (CR:143) (LH:11) (TL:154|#62) was an English Egyptologist, Orientalist, archeologist, religio-mythologist, philologist, Assyriologist, noted for 
Quotes | On
The following are quotes on Budge:
- “It would be improper to assume that Budge, despite his reluctance to adopt the newer German school pronunciation reform, never made valuable and lasting contributions to mainstream Egyptological studies. It was Budge who originally secured the Papyrus of Ani from Egypt and brought it to the British Museum. For this alone, the world owes him a vote of thanks. His books may be questionable by academic standards, but his output was huge, filling a very long bookshelf indeed, and inspiring generations of interested readers. His publication of the elephant folio editions of the Papyrus of Hunefer and the Papyrus of Ani are reason alone to appreciate his genius. Had it not been for Budge, this present volume would not exist.”
- — Daniel Gunther (2015), “Thoughts on the 20th Anniversary Edition” in the Faulkner-translation of The Egyptian Book of the Dead (pgs. 21-22) 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by:
- “In Osiris, the Christian Egyptians found the prototype of ‘Christ’, and in the pictures and statues of Isis suckling her son Horus, they perceived the prototype of the Virgin Mary and her child.”
- — Wallis Budge (1899), Egyptian Religion: Egyptian Ideas of the Future Life 
- Faulkner, Raymond. (1972). The Egyptian Book of the Dead: the Book of Coming Forth by Day: Complete Papyrus of Ani, Featuring Integrated Text and Full-Color Images (translator: Ogden Goelet; Preface: Carol Andrews; Introduction: Daniel Gunther; Foreword: James Wasserman) (Amz) (genius, pg. 22). Chronicle Books, 2015.
- Budge, Wallis. (1899). Egyptian Religion: Egyptian Ideas of the Future Life (pg. 81) (Ѻ). Publisher.
- Budge, Wallis. (1899). Easy Lessons in Egyptian Hieroglyphics: with Sign List. Paul.
- Budge, Wallis. (1904). The Gods of the Egyptians, Volume One. Dover, 1969.
- Budge, Wallis. (1904). The Gods of the Egyptians, Volume Two. Dover, 1969.
- Wallis Budge – Hmolpedia 2020.