Thims thermodynamics book collection
In libraries, Thims thermodynamics book collection (426+) is a growing set of thermodynamics books and textbooks maintained by Libb Thims; one of the world's largest personal library collections of thermodynamics-related books.
The following are recent additions:
- Lavoisier, Antoine; Laplace, Pierre. (1783). Memoir on Heat (translator: Henry Guerlac). Neale, 1982.
- Redti, Ladislao. (1974). The Unknown Leonardo (designer: Emil Buhrer). McGraw-Hill.
- Hanlon, Robert. (2020). Block by Block: the Historical and Theoretical Foundations of Thermodynamics (Illustrators: Robert Hanlon and Carly Sanker). Oxford University Press.
- Thims religio-mythology and atheism book collection
- Thims mate selection book collection 
- Thims neuroscience book collection
- Thims mate selection book collection (2011) – Internet Archive.
- Thims thermodynamics book collection – Hmolpedia 2020.