(Redirected from Stone)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are quotes:
- “How do we know that that form of atomic and molecular motion we call ‘life’ is the highest of all forms? Perhaps the dominate creature — the most rational and god-like of all beings — is an ‘invisible gas’. Or perhaps it is a flaming and effulgent mass of molten stardust. Who can say that men have souls while rocks have none?”
- rock – Wiktionary.
- Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, 2000.
- Compare: the 1999 reflections of Paul Davies on Fred Hoyle's 1956 "living cloud" theory.
- Lovecraft, Howard P. (2010). Against Religion: the Atheistic Writings of H.P. Lovecraft (editor: S.T. Joshi; foreword: Christopher Hitchens) (abs) (Amz) (rocks, pg. 9). Sporting Gentlemen.
- Rock vs human – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Rock – Wikipedia.