Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are related quotes:
- “The law of conservation of energy, applies to some things and not to others, and the things which it does not apply are unreal.”
- “To a materialist no thing is real but atoms in a void and we are but molecular people controlled by the actions of natural physicochemical law.”
- “What is real? How do you define real? If you’re talking about what you can feel; what you can taste; what you can smell and see; then real is simply electrical signals being interpreted by your brain.”
- — Lana Wachowski (1999), The Matrix (co-author: Lilly Wachowski) (character: Morpheus)
- Which conundrum is the hardest genius question to solve? (2021) – r/RealGeniuses.
- Johnstone, James. (1914). The Philosophy of Biology (pg. #). Cambridge.
- Scott, George. (1985). Atoms of the Living Flame: an Odyssey into Ethics and the Physical Chemistry of Free Will (pg. 181). University Press of America.
- Rossini, Frederick D. (1971). “Chemical Thermodynamics in the Real World” (abs) (pdf), Priestley Medal Address, delivered Mar 29 at the national American Chemical Society meeting, Los Angeles, California; in: Chemical Engineering News, April 5, 49 (14): 50-53.
- Real – Hmolpedia 2020.