In existographies, Pierre Teilhard (74 BE-0 AE) (1881-1955 ACM) (IQ:180|#123) (ID:2.47|73) (PR:3,455|65AE / philosopher:189) (Gottlieb 1000:809) (CR:153) (LH:9) (TL:163|#61), pronounced: “tay-ard”, was a French Jesuit philosopher, priest, chemist, physicist, and archeologist, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Teilhard:
- “Imagine, in one way or another, above the animal biosphere [Suess, 1875], a human sphere, a sphere of reflection, of conscious invention, of conscious souls, the ‘noosphere’, if you will.”
- — Pierre Teilhard (1922), “Hominization”
- “Someday, after mastering ether, winds, the waves, the tides, and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.”
- — Pierre Teilhard (1934), “The Evolution of Chastity”, Peking, Feb; in: Toward The Future (pgs. 86-87) 
- “Truth has to appear only once, in one single mind, for it to be impossible for anything ever to prevent it from spreading universally and setting everything ablaze.”
- — Pierre Teilhard (1955), “Journal Note”, Mar (month before destating)
- (a) Teilhard, Pierre. (1922). “Hominization”, Publisher.
(b) Teilhard, Pierre. (c.1940). Visions of the Past (Arc) (noosphere, pgs. 71, 230, 261). Collins, 1966.
- Teilhard, Pierre. (1973). Toward a Future State (translator: Rene Hague) (pdf) (§:“The Evolution of Chastity”, pgs. 60-87; quote [note: "for god" removed], pg. 86-87). Harcourt, 1975.
- Anon. (2015). “Teilhard de Chardin: His Importance in the 21st Century” (YT), Georgetown University, Jun 23.
- Pierre Teilhard – Hmolpedia 2020.