Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quotes | Employed
The following are quotes employed by Perrot:
- “Add sometimes, but oft delete.”
- — Nicolas Boileau (c.1690), Publications; cited by Pierre Perrot (1998) in A to Z of Thermodynamics (pg. vi)
Quotes | By
The following are quotes:
- “Isn’t thermodynamics a fine intellectual structure, bequeathed by past decades, whose every subtlety only experts in the art of handling Hamiltonians would be able to appreciate.”
- — Pierre Perrot (1998), A to Z of Thermodynamics (pg. v)
- Perrot, Pierre. (1998). A to Z of Thermodynamics. Oxford.
- Pierre Perrot – Hmolpedia 2020.