In terms, panbioism (TR:5) (LH:7) (TL:12), from the Greek pan-, meaning: “all”, + bio-, meaning: “life”, + -ism, meaning: "doctrine or idea" is the view that every thing in the universe is alive; sometimes referred to as the “everything is alive theory”.
Panbioism is categorized, among the six main "life theory" alternatives, as follows:
- Creationism (god created life on day three)
- Bioism (certain things are alive; origin not discussed)
- Emergent bioism (life emerged at a certain point)
- Gradual bioism (life gradually emerged)
- Panbioism (all things are alive)
- Abioism (no things are alive)
- Panbioism – Hmolpedia 2020.