In mathematics, number (CR:233) (LH:15) (TL:248), from Greek νομός (nomós) (NE:430), aka "nome" (law), secret name: arithmos (αριθμος) (NE:430), meaning "to count", refers to an symbol, e.g. digits of fingers, used as a count, measure, or unit of a thing or collection or division of things.
The following is a tabulation of noted numbers:
|#||Symbolism | Isopsephy | Gematria | Alpha-Numeric Coding | Hidden Meaning||Math|
|2||Number of bound species in the dihumanide complex or molecule|
|5||Number of the epagomenal days, as told in "curse of Ra" (Egyptian mythology) and "Abram to Abraham name change" (Hebrew mythology)|
|7||Number of the "seven wandering stars", namely: sun, moon, and the five visible planets: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn|
|12.5||Continuity bond transformation number; the average number of people in a persons network of connections and relationships whose destating (death) would leave one truly devastated: people typically listing 10-15 names, with the average being twelve or 12.5 mean.|
|30||Degrees of each Zodiac constellation the sun passes through each year; part of the 12/30 motif (Murdock, 2009)|
|100||Buffett number: number of books one has to read on a given subject, at least in respect to business school, to become more proficient at the subject than a college professor (Buffett, 1947).|
|152||The NE of Maria (Mary); according to Kircher, it is related, in some way, via a magic square of three, to 888 and the solar magic square of Jesus?|
|200||Social network number; number of people said to exist in a typical person's social network|
|243||The gematria value of Abram (אַבְרָם)|
|248||The gematria value of Abraham (אַבְרָהָם); the addition of the Hebrew letter He (הָ), or "H", which as a value of "5", is a rescript of the "Curse of Ra" and the addition of the epagomenal days to the 360 day year.|
|265||The numerator in the 265/153 height-to-width ratio of the intersection of two circles, known as the "measure of the fish" (Archimedes, 250BC)|
|314||Bible (βῐ́βλος) = first three digits of pi|
|545||The number of woman, a man, in Pompeii (50AD), was in love with, which he carved on a wall; put to music by D. Strat (2021)|
|754||The gematria (Hebrew) value of Jesus Christ (Yeshua Messiah); or 744 [?]|
|999.9||Related, supposedly, to Apollo|
|1234||The year in which the first BC/AD dated coined was minted (see: AUC), the sequence of numbers MCCXXXIIII (1234) considered magical or something.|
|1709||Soul (psyche) (ψυχή)|
|2368||Jesus Christ (Ιησούς Χριστός)|
|5000||The number of people Jesus fed with fish |
The following are related quotes:
- “The hymns to Ra which are found in the Book of the Dead and in other funeral works of the ancient Egyptians state that the deities Thoth and Maat stand one on each side of the great god in his boat, and it is clear that they were believed to take some important part in directing its course; and as they were with Ra when he sprang up from the abyss of Nu [see: number] their existence must have been coeval with his own. Thoth was a self-begotten god who made calculations concerning the stabilizing of the heavens, and the stars, and the earth; was the heart of Ra, master of law, both in the physical and moral conceptions of the knowledge of ‘divine speech’. He was the inventor and god of all arts and sciences, the ‘lord of books’, the ‘scribe of the gods’, and ‘mighty in speech’, i.e. his words took effect, and he was declared to be the author of many of the funeral works by which the deceased gained everlasting life.”
- – nomia (Spanish → English) – Real Spanish Academy.
- Stollorz, Herbert. (2005). Apocalypse Prophesized (pg. 193). Publisher.
- Boxall, Ian. (2019). “Gematria”, BibleOdyssey.org
- 42 (number) – Wikipedia.
- Google Translator.
- Measure of the fish – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Barry, Kieren. (1999). The Greek Qabalah: Alphabetic Mysticism and Numerology in the Ancient World (pdf) (Appendix II: Dictionary of Isopsephy, pgs. 215-271). Weiser.
- Nome (Egypt) – Wikipedia.
- Boxall, Ian. (2019). “Gematria”, BibleOdyssey.org.
- Strat, D. (2021). “I Love the Woman Whose Number is 545” (Ѻ), SoundCloud, Apr 13.
- Perfect fifth – Wikipedia.
- Ο Σέραπις (Serapis) – Greek Wikipedia.
- Number of the beast – Wikipedia.
- Gematria and Yeshua – Holy City Bible Code Forum.
- παρασκευη – Wiktionary.
- Roberts, Geoff. (2011). Jesus (pg. 235). Troubador.
- Burney, Charles. (1776). A General History of Music: form the Earliest Ages to the Present Period, Volume One (pgs. 283-84). Publisher.
- Olen (poet) – Wikipedia.
- ἀρῐθμός – Wiktionary.
- Budge, Wallis. (1904). The Gods of the Egyptians, Volume One. Dover, 1969.
- Number – Hmolpedia 2020.