In existographies, Napoleon Bonaparte (186-134 BE) (1769-1821 ACM) (IQ:180|#107) (Cattell 1000:1) (RGM:154|1,350+) (EPD:F15) (HD:20) (FA:67) (CR:163) (LH:4) (TL:167) was a French military leader, emperor of France, from 1804 to 1815, thing philosopher, religio-mythology scholar, and an achristist asoulist irreligionist, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Napoleon:
- “Herodotus tells us that in his day the slime of the Nile changed into rats, and that they might be seen in process of formation. Can any one tell us what the brain is? All things can be explained by magnetism. Where is little Arthur Bertrand's soul? The soul is formed as the body forms. Knock a nail into your head, then you become a madman, and then where is your soul? It is absurd to believe that at the Last Judgment we must appear in the flesh. Why should we, for a few crimes committed upon earth, be punished eternally?”
- — Napoleon Bonaparte (1817), “Dialogue with Gaspard Gourgaud”, Apr 
- Shannon, Selin. (2013). “Napoleon and Arthur Bertrand”, Imagining the Bounds of History, Dec.
- (a) Bonaparte, Napoleon. (1817). “Comment to Gaspard Gourgaud”, Apr.
(b) Gougaud, Gaspard. (1898). Talks of Napoleon at St. Helena with General Baron Gourgaud: Together with the Journal Kept by Gourgaud on Their Journey from Waterloo to St. Helena (pg. 276). Nabu Press, 2012.
(c) Haught, James A. (1996). 2000 Years of Disbelief: Famous People with the Courage to Doubt (pg. 109). Prometheus.
- Napoleon Bonaparte – Hmolpedia 2020.