Molecular evolution table
In hmolscience, molecular evolution table (TR:124) (LH:6) (TL:130) refers to the 2005 to present ordering of the evolution or molecular form change of species, hydrogen to human, in a table format, ordered by increasing element-in-species count, each characteristic species shown with its molecular formula, compiled by Libb Thims.
In 2002, Libb Thims calculated a 26-element human molecular formula, based on mass composition and element functionality. In 2005, Thims, after calculated more molecular formulas, for species humans are said to have descended from, made on online "molecular evolution table". This was followed by a "poster-sized version" for classroom use and an "evolution timeline", side-ways scrollable.
66AE | Version
2005 | Version
In 2005, Libb Thims made the following poster board display size "molecular evolution table" to explain to students, visually, and step-wise, each row being a molecule or chemical species, with an new extra element, as determined by mass composition of each molecule or species shown, according to which, one can see "mechanistically" how, over time, hydrogen has transformed into large molecular species, eventually becoming or turning into a human:
In 2007, Thims, in his Human Chemistry (§:5 Molecular Evolution), incorporated this table, with elaboration on the steps, hydrogen to human.
- Ludacer, Rob; Pobiner, Briana. (2018). “Incredible Animation Shows How Humans Evolved From Early Life” (YT), Tech Insider, Mar 25.
- Thims, Libb. (66AE). Abioism: No Thing is Alive, On the Non-Existence of Life (pdf). Publisher.
- Molecular evolution table – Hmolpedia 2020.
- (a) Thims, Libb. (2007). Human Chemistry, Volume One (eB) (pdf). LuLu.
(b) Thims, Libb. (2007). Human Chemistry, Volume Two (eB) (pdf). LuLu.
- Thims, Libb. (2008). The Human Molecule (GB) (Iss) (eB) (pdf). LuLu.
- Evolution timeline – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Thims, Libb. (2008). “Evolution: Advanced View”, Human Chemistry 101, YouTube, Aug 11.
- Thims, Libb. (2009). “Human Evolution Timeline: Big Bang to Present”, Human Chemistry 101, YouTube, Jul 16.
- Thims, Libb. (2019). “Mirza Beg Interview | Day 2.2: Evolution, Origin of Life (?), Abioism, Panbioism, and Lotka Terminology”, Human Chemistry 101, YouTube, Nov 24.
- Evolution Table – HumanThermodynamics.com.