In existographies, Jurgen Mimkes (16- BE) (1939- ACM) (FET:32) (SNE:1) (SPE:27) (CR:139) (LH:10) (TL:151|#71) is German physicist, metallurgist, solid state thermodynamicist, physical socio-economics professor, and philosopher, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Mimkes:
- “The system – solid or social – will be stable only if the negative free energy (-dG) is at a maximum. This idea goes back to Empedocles (450BC), who in his On Nature explains that solubility of wine in water similar to love of relatives, and Goethe (1809) who in his Elective Affinities demonstrated that love and marriage depend on the physico-chemical laws of society.”
- — Jurgen Mimkes (2012), “Chemistry of the Social Bond”
- “In my opinion, it is easier to use, not the Gibbs, but the negative of the Gibbs, because we do not want the potential energy, which has to be a minimum, to be stable, and the energy of physics corresponds to an emotion of attraction, which is ‘love’, for example. And love is not a negative sign, love is positive. The negative Gibbs function [-dG] is the measure of the general happiness of a society. And this has to be at a maximum in order to produce a stable society.”
- — Jurgen Mimkes (2016), “On Goethe’s Elective Affinities and Empedocles’ On Nature”, Jul 22
- Jurgen Mimkes – Hmolpedia 2020.