In 2000BC, the "Maa" principle, i.e. what is "straight, straightness, rectitude, uprightness, right, law, order, regularity, justice", is shown below begin born out of the head of Amen-Ra, or arisen concordantly with the inception of Amen-Ra:
The "Maa" concept is personified by the goddess Maat.
In 300BC, in Roman, the Roman redaction or rescript of the former became the the story of Minerva being born out of the head of Jupiter:
The following are related quotes:
- “And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.”
- (a) Budge, Wallis. (1890). “On the Hieratic Papyrus of Nesi-Amsu, a scribe in the Temple of Amen-Rā at Thebes, about B.C. 305” (abs), Archaeologia, 52(2):393-608.
(b) Budge, Wallis. (1904). The Gods of the Egyptians, Volume One (Nes-Amsu Papyrus discussion, pgs. 293-307; Creation Version A, pgs. 308-13; Creation Version B, pgs. 313-21). Dover, 1969.
- Maier, Michael. (c.1650). “Hephaestus splitting Zeus’ head”, Goddess-Athenea.org.
- Houasse, Rene. (c.1690). “Birth of Minerva”, Gallerix.org.
- Chokhmah – Wikipedia.
- Jefferson, Thomas. (1823). “Letter to John Adams” (Ѻ), Apr 11.
- Jupiter – Hmolpedia 2020.