In existographies, Johann Josef Loschmidt (134-60 BE) (1821-1895 ACM) (IQ:#|#) (ID:#) (PR:11,878|65AE / chemist:169) (HGC:163) (CR:5) (LH:4) (TL:9), aka “Josef Loschmidt” (commonly), was an Austrian physical chemist, noted for 
Quotes | On
The following are quotes on Loschmidt:
- “In our day there are secessions from the [atomic] theory, but it still stands firm. Loschmidt, Stoney, and William Thomson have sought to determine the sizes of the atoms, or rather to fix the limits between which their sizes lie; while only last year the discourses of Williamson and Maxwell illustrate the present hold of the doctrine upon the foremost scientific minds.”
- Loschmidt, Joseph. (1861). Chemical studies: Constitutions formulas of organic chemistry in graphical representation: The Act Mariott'sche (Chemische Studien: Constitutions-Formeln der organischen Chemie in graphischer Darstellung : Das Mariott'sche Gesetz). Gerold.
- Loschmidt, Josef. (1865). "On the Size of Air Molecules" (“Zur Grosse der Luftmolecule”), Academy of Vienna, Oct. 12.
- Tyndall, John. (1874). “Atheistic Materialism (txt), Address, British Association for the Advancement of Science, Belfast. Longmans.
- Loschmidt’s paradox – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Josef Loschmidt – Hmolpedia 2020.