John Q. Stewart
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quotes | By
The following are quotes:
- “Statesmen of this and other nations, different from their own, have embarked upon grandiose undertakings where on physical grounds failure was predictable, and where failure meant that people perished in vain.”
- — John Q. Stewart (1952), “Article” (pg. 132) 
- John Stewart (confusable)
- Balfour Stewart (confusable)
- Princeton Department of Social Physics
- Princeton school of social physics
- Social physics school
- Stewart-Weaver fallout
- Stewart, John Q. (1952). “Article” (pg. 132), Impact of Science on Society, Volume Three. United Nations Education.
- Princeton Department of Social Physics – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Princeton school of social physics – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Social physics school – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Stewart-Weaver fallout – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Q. Stewart John Q. Stewart – Hmolpedia 2020.