In 1978, Gladyshev, in his “On the Thermodynamics of Biological Evolution”, outlined a Russian doll style Gibbs energy theory of evolution and sociology, modeled on the movement of particles in chromatography columns (compare: Lange), conceived in opposition to Prigogine’s “dissipative structures” theory (Nobel Prize, 1977)
In 1990s, Gladyshev outline an anti-aging thermodynamics of foodstuff theory.
In 1997, Gladyshev, in his Thermodynamics Theory of the Evolution of Living Beings (pg. 117), quantified macro-evolution of species via the following formula:
In 2005 to 2012, Gladyshev worked with Thims, on Hmolpedia and HCT, which ended in via the defunct theory of life debate (2009-2012), wherein Gladyshev would not concede to that one cannot defined, chemically, physically, or thermodynamically, an origin "point" of life, in the timeline of big bang to humans.
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Gladyshev:
- “The thermodynamics of a ‘system’, which is the basis of the present work, considers only the initial and final states, and is not interested whether the process under study occurs under equilibrium or non-equilibrium conditions. Variations of the Gibbs function of the system at any state of the evolution, e.g. ontogenesis or phylogenesis, can be calculated by means of thermodynamic methods, which do not consider time as a parameter.”
- — Georgi Gladyshev (1997), Thermodynamic Theory of the Evolution of Living Beings (pgs. 2-3) 
- “At this juncture, I would like to express my opinion about many new big publications of Libb. I do not want to have any relation to the manifestly absurd notions about ‘non-existent theory of life’.”
- — Georgi Gladyshev (2013), “Life as a Phenomena”
- “A serious misunderstanding is connected with the identification of the concepts of thermodynamic entropy and the Shannon informational entropy. The meaning of these concepts is completely different. Nevertheless, now some researchers are trying to refute this assertion. These comments relate to the majority of articles devoted to the second law and entropy in Wikipedia. Apparently, many of these articles need to be refined or revised.”
- — Georgi Gladyshev (2020), Comment on Jennifer Ellis’ article “What is the Purpose of Life Chemically Speaking”, Sep
- Georgi Gladyshev – Hmolpedia 2020.