In existographies, Galileo Galilei (319-313 BE) (1564-1642 ACM) (IQ:195|#10) (Cattell 1000:46) (RGM:4|1,350+) (Murray 4000:2|CS / 5|P / 2|A) (Gottlieb 1000:4) (Becker 160:2|17L) (Stokes 100:30) (Simmons 100:7) (Norlinger 22:8) (EP:12) (GPE:5) (GAE:2) (TR:307) (LH:1) (TL:308) was a Greek physicist and philosopher, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Galileo:
- “I am thoroughly frightened by what happened to our master, Copernicus. Although he won immortal fame among some persons, nevertheless among countless – for so large is the number of fools – he became a target of ridicule and derision. I would of course have the courage to make my thoughts public, if there were more people like you. But since there aren’t, I shall avoid this kind of activity.”
- — Galileo (1596), “Letter to Johannes Kepler” 
- “The book of nature is written in the language of mathematics and without it one wanders about in a dark labyrinth.”
- — Galileo (c.1620), Publication 
- Landau genius scale – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Repcheck, Jack. (2007). Copernicus’ Secret: How the Scientific Revolution Began (thank you note, pgs. 191-92; nail, pg. 193). Simon & Schuster.
- Barnes, Trevor; Wilson, Matthew. (2014). “Big Data, Social Physics, and Spatial Analysis: the Early Years” (pdf), Big Data & Society, Apr-Jun:1-14.
- Galileo – Hmolpedia 2020.