In 2002, George H. Choueiri (c.1980-), a Lebanese freedom fighter, Christianity activist, and supposed chess player or fan, who ranks his own IQ at 195|#13 (in his own list), and jokingly as IQ of 21000 in his "hall of shame", in 2002 started a so-called an online intelligence society named “Association of the Christian Era (ACE), hosted at ACEViper.net (deactivated: 2015), themed on IQ tests and freeing Lebanon, which amassed 12-members, wherein he devotes several pages to the "history of intelligence tests", from Francis Galton forward, modern intelligence theorists, e.g. Howard Gardner and Robert Sternberg, online IQ tests, ACE girl of the month, Q&A board discussions, e.g. talking about how Al Capone's IQ was rumored at 200, etc.
In 2003, Choueiri posted a 115-person list of "Estimated IQs of Famous People" list.
The following is Choueiri's list of 115 names of famous people, with his listed IQs shown in the column; derived from a mixture of the Cox 300 (1926), Buzan 100 (1994), Norlinger 22 (1998), Guinness Book IQ citations, and a seeming spurious admixture of his own invention, e.g. chess players, singers, actors, and some recent IQ celebrities; the column shows the updated corrected IQ or real IQ (true IQ) as found in the top 2000 minds rankings:
|Pitt the Younger||190||180|#224|
|John Q. Adams||153||170|#437|
|George W. Bush||125|
The names: Einstein, Hawking, and Gates are bolded, per reason that this Choueiri list seems to be the overly-popular misinformed meme that each of these three had and IQ of 160 and that if you can find an IQ test where you score higher than this, then you can boast that you are smarter than them, discussed below.
Einstein / Hawking | IQ 160 meme
Choueiri's list infamously showing Einstein, Hawking, Bill Gates, in the last two decades, as produced an unpleasant "IQ 160 meme", wherein, whenever some child scores 162 on the Mensa test, which is the ceiling score, of recent, there parents or someone passes the story to the local media, who then print a [this child] is "smarter than Einstein", "smarter than Hawking", "smarter than Bill Gates", or "smarter than Einstein, Hawking, and Gates", so to grab headline or bait click attention; a few examples:
- “Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking score lies at 160 while Sharma’s score topped at 162, the maximum possible that one could gain in that test.”
- — Anon (2018), “Indian boy scores higher than Einstein in IQ level” 
- “Einstein's IQ was measured as 160 on the Mensa IQ Test, same as Stephen Hawking's and Bill Gate's. A 12-year-old girl, Lydia Sebastian from Essex, England has been reported to have scored 162 — the highest possible score on this test. In May 2019 Jiya Vaducha, an 11-year-old girl of Gujarathi origin living in London, also scored 162.”
- — Joseph Mani (2019), Nine Luminaries of Science (pg. #) 
The IQ 160 meme seems to be very popular in India, for some reason?
The following are related quotes:
- “Einstein only rates at 160 IQ? I don't think so.”
- — Chris Holley (2005), IQ rankings (comment on Choueiri's list) 
- Overview (WB) – ACEViper.net.
- George (Country: Lebanon; IQ: 21000) – AceViper.net.
- About (2011) (WB) – ACEViper.net.
- History of IQ Tests (2003) (WB) – AceViper.net.
- Modern Intelligence Theorists (2003) (WB) – ACEviper.net.
- Q&A (2003) (WB) – ACEviper.net.
- Note: when Google Books began to be uploaded and available online, to a noticeable level of research workablity, in 2007, then it became possible to key search for anyone and all variations of IQ, which found in printed form, in the century previous.
- Estimated IQs of Famous People (2002) (WB) – AceViper.net.
- See: Einstein's IQ.
- See: Hawking's IQ.
- (a) Pena, Mirtle. (2019). “Meet Adhara Perez: the 8-year-oold Mexican Girl that is Smarter than Albert Einstein: the Mexicana has an IQ higher than both Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking”, Hola.com, Nov 18.
(b) Castro, Rachel. (2020). “8-year-old Adhara Perez reported to have a higher IQ than Einstein, pursues college-level education” (Ѻ), Rutherford High School’s Newspaper, Jan 30.
- Anon. (2019). “Misleading: Iranian child’s IQ beats both Hawking and Einstein”, Rappler.com, Jul 4.
- Note: female geniuses occur at a rate 3.84% among the top 1,100 geniuses (see: full list [gender column]).
- Anon. (2018), “Indian boy scores higher than Einstein in IQ level” (Ѻ), Steemit.com.
- Mani, Joseph. (2019). Nine Luminaries of Science (pg. #). Notion Press.
- (a) Will Chris Holley – Archure.net.
(b) Holley reports his IQ scores as: Mensa Test IQ 135, and 145 to 147 on other tests.