Human bond | Energy
- See main: Human chemical bond
In 1995 to 2002, Libb Thims was working out, in his mind, how to gauge or map enthalpy change ΔH and entropy change ΔS, in respect to the "initial state", left side of arrow, below reaction, and "final state", right side of arrow, in respect to a man Mx and woman Fy producing a child Bc, which he then visualized by the following "interpretation" of the human reproduction reaction, which would thus account for the total Gibbs energy change ΔH of the overall reaction:
In 2003, Thims, however, came to the realization, that he was missing the "bond energy" stored in the relationship (or marriage) "bond" of the parent structure (Mx≡Fy), while the child, Bc, was being raised, prior to its detachment; hence the correct formula, in respect to the Gibbs energy, reads as follows:
- Mx + Fy → Mx≡Fy + Bc
In 2007, Thims, having worked out the basic model of the "human chemical bond", published an outline of the latter half of his Human Chemistry.
In 2012, Mark Janes, in his Mr Carbon Atom, building in part on Thims, along with his own independent theories (c.2008), presented the following pictures of his parents, with differing amounts of energies associated with the “paternal bond” (38,000 kJ/mol) and “maternal bond” (47,000 kJ/mol) of each relationship, the latter being the stronger attachment, as indicated by his guesstimated values of bond energy:
Here, firstly, we see Janes using the so-called "equation overlay method", which is tool or technique used as a first step towards problem solving. Secondly, we see him, in his "spin up" (father) and "spin down" (mother) notation, grasping at the idea that his parents, in their activity orbitals, are like or akin to electrons (or "human electrons); which has some resemblance to human molecular orbital theory (Thims, 2003). Thirdly, we not that the unit "mol" is not appropriate to human scale reactions and bonds; whereas, correctly, the term "hmol" is the new unit formulating in this direction.
- (a) Lipmann, Fritz. (1941). “Metabolic Generation and Utilization of Phosphate Bond Energy”, Advances in Enzymology and Related Subjects, Volume One (pg. 99-162). Interscience Publishers.
(b) Metabolic Generation and Utilization of Phosphate Bond Energy – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Human reproduction reaction – Hmolpedia 2020.
- (a) Thims, Libb. (2007). Human Chemistry, Volume One. LuLu.
(b) Thims, Libb. (2007). Human Chemistry, Volume Two. LuLu.
- Janes, Mark A. (2012). Mr Carbon Atom and the Theory of Carbon Entromorphology (GB) (Amz) (bond energy images, pg. 351). Emp3books.
- Equation overlay method – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Human molecular orbital theory – Hmolpedia 2020.
- See: progress report (10 Nov 2003).
- Bond energy – Hmolpedia 2020.