In existographies, Bill Maher (1- AE) (1956- ACM) (CR:7) (LH:#) (TL:#) American comedian, talk show host, atheism-agnostic sided religion commentator, and liberal-sided political satire commentator, noted for 
In 2008, Maher, in his film Religulous, ridiculed the idiocy of various aspects of religious, juxtaposed with atheism and rationalism; this following is the most-discussed quote from the film:
- “Written in 1280 BC, the Book of the Dead describes a god, Horus. Horus is the son of the god Osiris, born to a virgin mother. He was baptized in a river by Anup [Anubis] the Baptizer who was later beheaded. Like Jesus, Horus was tempted while alone in the desert, healed the sick, the blind, cast out demons, and walked on water. He raised Asar from the dead. ‘Asar’ translates to ‘Lazarus’. Oh, yeah, he also had twelve disciples. Yes, Horus was crucified first, and after three days, two women announced Horus, the savior of humanity, had been resurrected.”
- — Bill Maher (2008), Religulous 
This film, along with Zeitgeist (2007) by Peter Joseph, and The God Who Wasn’t Theory (2005) by Brian Flemming, worked as a sort of triumvirate that shook the religious world. The following diagram, showing Horus, covering his mouth, Mayer covering his ears, and Massey covering his eyes, parodies religious denial of the connection:
Entire schools of apologetics began to emerge in the decade to following attempting to debunk the "Horas and Jesus" connection. The gist of the apologetics stock argument being that the "claims all come from the discredited source of Gerald Massey and are not mentioned in any Egyptian document or record". This statement, however, is factually incorrect. Massey is one of the top 10 religio-mythology scholars of all time. He is only discredited by religious scholars. Pretty much everything Mayer states in his famous paragraph is correct. The problem is that, with Dorothy Murdock (1960-2015) gone, there really is no one out their publishing books, blogs, videos, and lecturing so to debunk the debunkers, which takes a considerable effort and certain amount of religio-mythology acumen.
In 2008, Maher, in his Real Time with Bill Maher show, interviewed Richard Dawkins, during which time Dawkins stated that his Dawkins number was 6.9.
In 2014, Maher, in his in his Real Time with Bill Maher show (Ѻ), had Sam Harris pitted against what seems to have been a coked-up (Ѻ) Ben Affleck, during which time Affleck famously exploded in a discussion of radical Islam.
The following are quotes:
- “Political correctness is the elevation of sensitivity over truth.”
- — Bill Maher (2018), definition (Ѻ) he gave people in response to his 1990s show Politically Incorrect
- Bill Maher – Hmolpedia 2020.