BE/AE dating system
In dating systems, BE/AE dating system (LH:2), aka “atomic era dating system”, Anno Elementum (Latin) dating system, or "Thimsian calendar" system, refers to the dating of years as “Before Elements” (BE) or “After Elements” (AE), with respect to the “zero year”, which occurred in 1955 ACM, when atoms (or elements) were first seen by humans (Muller, 1955).
The BE/AE dating system was invented on 25 Apr 2020 by Libb Thims, owing to a pressing need to date the title page of his Human Chemical Thermodynamics manuscript, in a secular, scientific, and non-mythological way, i.e. without recourse to the mythical BC/AD dating system. This new atom seen dating system, to note, followed in the wake of about five previous attempts at new dating systems, water tested, since 2011. In the months to follow, Thims began to re-date all of the 1,000+ existographies, new and old, of Hmolpedia using both the BE/AE and the BC/AD (or BCM/ACM) dating system.
The following shows the evolution of dominate dating systems:
|Dating system||Zero year||Year||Inventor|
|1.||BUC/AUC dating system||Rome's founding||50BC||Marcus Varro|
|2.||BA/AA dating system||Abraham's birth||310AD||Eusebius|
|3.||BC/AD dating system||Christ's birth||525AD||Dionysius Exiguus|
|4.||BCE/CE dating system||Common era||1615||Johannes Kepler|
|5.||BCM/ACM dating system||Christ myth start||1802||Thomas Paine|
|6.||BC/AC dating system||Cybernetics start||1953||Herbert Simon|
|7.||BE/AE dating system||Atoms first seen||2020||Libb Thims|
- “I have been reading your works since some time ago, and I may say I find them very interesting, not merely because of its content, but because it has conclusions and insights I had independently arrived at a relatively young age (one could say I am still at a relatively young age [born 52 AE]), although I reached some diverging results in some topics. Due to the comprehensiveness of the subjects addressed, I don't intend to do that in a single message, but I hope that through rational discussion we may be able to get closer to the truth.”
- — Life_Pressure7825 (2021) (66AE), “Reddit message to Libb Thims”, Feb 26
This probably is one of the earliest employments of "BE/AE dating system", outside of Hmolpedia; it is interesting, refreshing, and good to see a 14-year-old, re-dating their own years of existence, non-mythologically AND scientifically. It is like a breath of fresh air, in a room of 5,000-year-old stagnated and stale air.
- Thims, Libb. (2020). Human Chemical Thermodynamics — Chemical Thermodynamics Applied to the Humanities: Meaning, Morality, Purpose; Sociology, Economics, Ecology; History, Philosophy, Government, Anthropology, Politics, Business, Jurisprudence; Religion, Relationships, Warfare, and Love (§I.4: Atomic Dating System (1955)) (pdf). Publisher.
- Those that are "real" things or events (Rome founding, cybernetics start, atoms), which can be dated exactly, are shown bolded in the zero year column; the two "scientific dating systems", cybernetics era, and atoms seen era, are shown highlighted.
- Thims, Libb. (2020). “Smartest People Existive | Alive 2020 (65AE) (1 of 3)” (YT) (7:24-12:51), Human Chemistry 101, Dec 28.
- The so-called "Christ" model, arose between 1,000 to 4,000 BC.
- Atomic dating system – Hmolpedia 2020.