In existographies, Albert Einstein (76 BE-0 AE) (1879-1955 ACM) (IQ:205|#3) (RGM:6|1,350+) (Murray 4000:9|CS / 2|P) (Gottlieb 1000:17) (Becker 160:1|19L) (Stokes 100:93) (Simmons 100:2) (Norlinger 22:27) (LGS:1) [Kanowitz 50:2] [Cropper 30:1|R] (GPE:1) (HD:52) (RGA:4|370+) (CR:553) (LH:8) (TL:768|#5) was a German-born American physicist and philosopher, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Einstein:
- “How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Falling in love is not the most stupid thing that people do—but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.”
- — Albert Einstein (c.1930), aggregate quote
- “I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. Schopenhauer's words: 'Man can do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wills,' accompany me in all situations throughout my life and reconcile me with the actions of others, even if they are rather painful to me. This awareness of the lack of free will keeps me from taking myself and my fellow men too seriously as acting and deciding individuals, and from losing my temper.”
- — Albert Einstein (1932), Aggregate Quote (1928 George Viereck interview + 1932 James Murphy interview)
- “Our behavior should be motivated by the ever-present realization that human beings in their thoughts, feelings and actions are not free agents, but are subject to the inexorable laws of cause and effect as are the stars in their courses.”
- — Albert Einstein (1933), “Address and Messages” 
- Einstein, Albert (1931). Cosmic Religion (Arc). Publisher.
- Albert Einstein – Hmolpedia 2020.