In mononyms, Thimsian (LH:2), from th- meaning "energy of sun", + "Thims", reverse anagram of "Smith", meaning "anon", aka "John Doe by choice" (Walker, 1995), + -ian meaning "related to", refers to the work of Libb Thims (17- AE), his followers, the doctrine of his ideas, and related.
The following are related quotes:
- “In the world of Real Genius (1985) (Ѻ), it goes from god to Jerry to Kent to the cleaners; in the ‘real world’ (2015) (Ѻ), defined by Rossini (1972), it goes from Dirac to Thims to [proteges] to cleaner public minds.”
- — Libb Thims (2015), an “it goes from god to …” mental note wakeup summarization of the seeming conclusion that there will always exist a sort of science-to-faith gradient, whether it be of the Egyptian science to polytheistic Imhotepism (2585BC) to local preachers to public gradient variety; or modern particle physics and chemical thermodynamics modern science to extreme atheistic (Ѻ) Thimsianism (2011) to local evangelistic atheist preachers to public gradient; or, likewise, invariably future gradients that will exist in the millennia to come, as science progresses, 9:43AM CST Jul 8
- Thims (etymology) – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Seven (1995 film) – Wikipedia.
- Rossini, Frederick D. (1971). “Chemical Thermodynamics in the Real World” (abs) (pdf), Priestley Medal Address, delivered Mar 29 at the national American Chemical Society meeting, Los Angeles, California; in: Chemical Engineering News, April 5, 49 (14): 50-53.
- Libb Thims (personal notes) – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Goethean revolution – Hmolpedia 2020.