Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are quotes:
- “The only unions which are legitimate are those ruled by a genuine passion.”
- — Stendhal (1822), On Love (fragment: 115, pg. 248) 
- “The passions were not created at random, were not called into existence without functions and employments having been assigned to them; on the contrary, their functions and uses have been calculated with mathematical precision.”
- — Charles Fourier (1857), The Social Destiny of Man (pg. 4)
- Stendhal. (1822). On Love (translators: Gilbert Sale; Suzanne Sale) (fragment: 115, pg. 248). Penguin, 2004.
- Passion – Hmolpedia 2020.