In hmolscience, carbon entromorphology, aka "carbon entropy morphology" (carbon entropy morphology), from the Greek en- “inner / within” + “trop”, as -“tropism“, meaning an innate tendency to react in a definite manner to stimuli, + entropy, meaning in inner turning or transformation tendency related to heat, + morphology, the study of form change, is 2006 to 2012 theory, developed by Mark Janes, which argues that, from a particle physics and thermodynamical point of view, humans, and all living things, are so-called "carbon entromorphic amplifications" made by solar, i.e. photon, stimulated emission.
In 2002 to 2006, Mark Janes began to developed his so-called "photon + carbon + entropy + morphology" evolution of humans, from the big bang model, giving public demonstrations about this theory in 2008; sometime therein he coined the term "carbon entromorphology" as the label of this theory.
In 2012, Janes, in the appendix "glossary of terms" section, of his Mr Carbon Atom, defines carbon entromorphology, etymologically as he says, as follows:
- “Carbon: as the ‘soul’ or basis of all life, it is a small but undoubtedly the most exotic and varied of all elements and acts centrally, extending its atomic properties to allow living beings to possess carbon conserved properties; the basis of carbon entromorphology, where carbon characteristics are conserved but amplified by solar acquisition. Carbon is an enormous concept and cannot be treated lightly. Carbon has 12 nucleons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons; having a nucleus with a K shell and L shell energy level system, able of making four covalent bonds of various strengths.”
- “Entromorphology [entropy morphology]: the subject describing the thermodynamic characteristics of living systems when based on the second law of thermodynamics. The inevitability of thermo and entropic states is minimized during an organism’s life but will eventually produce disorder and death. Consider the face of a baby and a 95-year-old person, there is a dramatic difference in symmetry which reflects entropic states. The baby is smooth skinned with absolute symmetry and plenty of living potential, the 95-year-old is wrinkled, blemished, sagging and disordered, and this is an entromorphic path from high free energy levels to lower free energy levels. There is entromorphic span across a living organism from the head area, which is highly symmetrical, to the genital region, which is thermoentropic and highly asymmetrical. This entromorphic span, is also called ‘erotic potential’, and drives basic sexual nuclear physics. The symmetry is based on statistical ensembles of living microstates, the probability distribution of which increases with age as the second law of thermodynamics prevails. The terms ‘entro’, referring to the inevitability of the second law of thermodynamics, and ‘morphology’, referring to the particle and wave duality energy levels in living organisms. Life is defined by amplification of nuclear and field regions by fractal solar processes. Carbon entromorphology, in short, is the study of the fractional dimensions of conscious self-awareness through solar amplified carbon determinism.”
We note, in connection to the above, that in 2010 video, Janes says that he has always defined love as the "strong nuclear force". Hence, he is attempting to think in terms of "human chemical bonding" logic. Second, we not that, from a thermodynamic point of view, there is not such thing as a "living system" (see: abioism). Third, "entropy", contrary to popular definition, by founding definition, is not a thing that produced "disorder and death". This is a latter stage interpretation, mostly advocated by Planck, specifically for isolated gas phase system.
Second, we note that, correctly, in the human sphere of things, it is not "entropic states" of existence that are the defining factor, but rather "Gibbs states", free energy states, or thermodynamic states, of existence, that defined human reactions and states, e.g. bound or unbound, deterministically. This is understood in terms of what the called the "free energy of formation", i.e. human free energy of formation for people, as defined via measurements of enthalpies and entropies of reaction, and quantified on "free energy tables", i.e. tables of free energies of formation of chemical species, a methodology pioneered by Gilbert Lewis (1914), according to which the "state" of a chemical species, in an isothermal-isobaric reacting system, e.g. the open surface of the earth, is quantified by its "free energy of formation". Hence, it is not "entropic states" that are important, but rather "Gibbs states", "formation states", or "reaction energy states" (Haber, 1905) as they are also called.
The following are quotes:
- “Carbon entromorphology proposes or hypothesizes that living organisms are amplified homogenized carbon-based nuclear and field logic, amplified through bonding from 26 to up to 117 plus other elements for humans. This model of amplification is based on a principle in atomic physics called Bose condensate. In short, Bose condensate allows amplification of bosonic particles such as the photon to produce amplification through in phase coherence through stimulated emission where a photon is a particle wave duality. In other words, absorption of one photon stimulates the production of two, one particle wave becomes two, theoretically very similar to mitosis in cells. This is the basis of laser logic, i.e. light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, and since carbon, having an even number of nucleons, is also a boson, or force carrying particle, it must also possess the properties of Bose condensate statistics. In carbon entromorphology, the thermodynamics of life is driven by solar input, and accumulation or increase in entropy, through accretion bonding in carbon-based systems. This means, that carbon entromorphology can make the argument that amplification in carbon-based life to produce theoretical amplified entromorphic carbon atoms, such as humans, follows Bose condensate thermodynamic amplification. Hence, thermodynamically, since earth contains less free energy than the sun and since the atmosphere it acts as a gain amplification medium, life can be theoretically modeled as entromorphic carbon amplification by solar stimulated emission.”
- Carbon entropy morphology | Carbon entromorphology
- Powered CHNOPS+20E
- Janes, Mark. (2010). “Human Thermodynamics” (YT), Mark Janes, Jun 21; Human Chemistry 101 (YT), Jan 21.
- Croyle, Matt. (2018). “Love: as an Entropic State”, Medium, Jul 24.
- Standard Gibbs free energy of formation – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Human free energy of formation – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Free energy table – Hmolpedia 2020.
- What kind of particle is the atom of carbon-12: fermion or boson and does it have a symmetric wavefunction? (2017) – Quora.com.
- Note: a carbon atom, according to Thims classification (2007), is a "secondary field particle", which acts as an effective force carrier (see: force carrier).
- Janes, Mark A. (2012). Mr Carbon Atom and the Theory of Carbon Entromorphology (GB) (Amz). Emp3books.
- Carbon-Entromorphology (2011) – Internet Archive.