Jump to navigation Jump to search
In 2000, Andrea Gabor, in her The Capitalist Philosophers: the Geniuses of Modern Business, defined the following group as modern American business geniuses:
- Frederick Taylor
- Mary Follett
- Chester Barnard
- Fritz Roethlisberger
- Eliot Mayo
- Robert McNamera
- Robert Maslow
- Douglas McGregor
- Edwards Deming
- Herbert Simon
- Alfred Chandler
- Alfred Sloan
- Peter Drucker
The following are related quotes:
- “There is no point in starting your own business unless you do it out of a sense of frustration.”
- — Richard Branson (c.2009), “Article” (Ѻ), Magazine 
- “WikiFoundry is on the brink of going out of business.”
- (a) Branson, Richard. (2013). “Story Behind Naked Model Kitesurfing Photo” (YT), Business Insider, Oct 20.
(b) Photo (with quote) from magazine clipping, in Thims' "good photos" folder.
- Gabor, Andrea. (2000). The Capitalist Philosophers: the Geniuses of Modern Business—Their Lives, Times, and Ideas. Publisher.
- Branson, Richard. (c.2009). “Article” (Ѻ), Magazine, Month.
- Note: Derouin eventually announced site shutdown 10 months later (3 Mar 2021), and decommissioned site on 1 Jun 2021.
- Business – Hmolpedia 2020.