The following are the top 350+ "terms", the article of each term internally-hyperlinked 50+ times, with "key terms" shown bolded, of the articles of Hmolpedia, 2007 to present, divided between "science terms" (S-Terms), "humanities terms" (H-terms), and "religious terms" (R-terms), all ranked according to total links (TL), a summation of "term rank: (TR) count, from Hmolpedia 2020, and "links here" (LH) count, from the current Hmolpedia edition:
θ / Thermo (θερμο) (TR:6)
|Life / Bio (TL:85)
Ankh ☥ (TL:40) of Hathor (3100BC)
Fire drill of Ptah (2800BC)
Divine fire of Prometheus (750BC)
Vita / Vis of Venus (150BC) / Force 
|God / Theos (TR:6)
Neter (TR:13) (3200BC) / Power 
θ (2500BC) / θεο (800BC)
Ba (TR:24) of Ra + feather of Maat
42 confessions / Motor principle 
|Gibbs free energy||429|
|Human chemical thermodynamics||263||247||16|
|Human chemical bond||226||219||7|
|Mechanical equivalent of heat||170|
|Heliopolis creation myth||152||138||15|
|Human molecular formula||148||135||13|
|Molecular evolution table||130||124||6|
|Piston and cylinder||121|
|Life does not exist||120||112||8|
|Helmholtz free energy||101|
|Falling in love||86|
|Free energy table||71|
|Human reproduction reaction||60|
Discussion | R-terms
X-ed out terms
In the top 20 term word could, terms "god" and "thermodynamics" juxtaposed, incongruously; also the term "life" surrounded by "energy", "force", "physics", and "chemistry"? They are both shown x-ed out. These two terms, in short, are NOT needed to explain how hydrogen transformed into humans, such as shown below, in overly-simplified mechanism:
Chemical thermodynamics, to clarify, unbiasedly, views people, individually, or in bulk (a mass of humans viewed as a reactive "hmol" amount of people), as universe-synthesized "chem" things; and also yields a "directing factor", in evolution, that is "outside of the theological doctrine" (Blum, 1934). Physics and chemistry, moreover, do not recognize the word "life" (Sherrington, 1938). Life terminology reform, accordingly, is accruing.
Clayical theology, conversely, biasedly, views people as god-created "clay" things; yields a directing factor orchestrated by a "theos", aka will, power, force, work, word, mind, or finger of god; and defines "life" as a mythical principle put into certain things by a god. This model was disproved by Lotka (1925), who pointed out that humans are not comprised of the element aluminum, which is also classified as a poison to humans. Much of this clayical logic, unbeknownst to most, however, has been culturally sublimated and retained in latent belief form.
Confusingly, and unbeknown to most, both chemical thermodynamics and clayical theology, etymologically derive from the same root. Specifically, the "thermos", of thermo-dynamics, the "theos", of theo-logy, and the a-theos, of atheism, each derive from: theta, symbol "Θ", the "th-" part of each term, the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet, which is a five-layer sun god cypher, in name, number, symbol, isopsephy value, god family, and human origin theory. An inherent and deeply ingrained conflict, accordingly, exists; one that cannot be dismissed with a simple "hand wave". It is not so easy, said another way, to simply dismiss god as an "unneeded hypothesis", without prolonged commentary, reform, and void filling, in social mechanics, as Laplace did in celestial mechanics, during his famous 1802 conversation with Napoleon. The luggage, in other words, has to be "unpacked" (Harris, 2014), so to un-theos the mind, to say.
Presently, owing to this inherent conflict, a "god fog", hovering above a god void, has anchored and entrenched itself, in an invisible manner, in the quadrangle of all modern universities (Herrick, 1930), acting to stifle the natural sunshine of enlightenment.
Theos | Thermo
This has to do with the fact that the terms: "theos" (god), "theology" (study of gods), "therm" (heat or temperature), and "thermodynamics" (study of heat, work, and energy) all derive, etymologically, from the Greek letter "theta", symbol: "" or "", which is code for the Egyptian sun god,:
Moreover, theta is number "9", in the Greek number system, code for: Ennead, the 9 god family of Heliopolis (see: Heliopolis creation myth). Also, the word "theta" itself has an isopsephy value of: "318", which is code for: Helios, the Greek sun god. Hence, as thermodynamics, a natural model of power, is replacing theology, a supernatural model of power, we find high "total link" (TL) counts for the various terms of each category.
We also note that "life" is second-ranked behind thermodynamics, in terms of citation dominance. This has to do with the fact that "life" or "bio" as commonly believed, derives from the theology, as something that comes from the fire of Prometheus, aka the mythical "monad" solar circle shown adjacent, from the "vis" of Venus, the "ankh" of Hathor, aka the magical milk of the Egyptian Milky Way goddess. Thermodynamics, physics, and chemistry, conversely do not recognize "life" in the context of the movement of the atoms to form animate molecules (Sherrington, 1938); hence, great confusion abounds. This problem is slowly being worked out via abioism and "abiology", the study of the fact that life does not exist; biology being replaced, physico-chemically, by the new terminology-reformed science of powered chnopsology.
With respect to S-terms, the two biggest, and most-intellectually-involved, terms are "affinity" (Newton, 1718), variously known by many names, and "free energy" (Helmholtz, 1882), variously known by many names, such as Gibbs energy, which is the energy of the measure of the spontaneity of chemical reactions, laboratory scale or social reaction scale. The following quote will help to anchor the mind, historically:
- “Lewis' influential textbook Thermodynamics: and the Free Energy of Chemical Substances (1923), led to the replacement of the term ‘affinity’ by the term ‘free energy’ throughout the English-speaking world.”
These two "key terms", namely: "affinity" and "free energy", to say the least, are what are in-the-process of replacing "god" in the new "recension" of things. This table can considered as an illustration of BMF analysis. Some of these terms are undergoing "reform" (see: terminology reform) or upgrades.
- Note: made (Feb 66 AE) using WordArt.com (font: Amatic).
- Drakemore, A.R. (2020). “Love and the Second Law of Thermodynamics” (Ѻ), DrakeMore.ca.
- Key terms (subdomain) – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Note: some of the H-Terms, e.g. life or love, and some of the R-Terms, e.g. soul, may well better classify as either "religio-mythology terms" (RM-Terms) or "metaphysical terms" (M-Terms); this, however, would be a prolonged discussion (and bloat the table).
- Note: a "divine force" - originally the "milk" of the Milky Way; then divine power of the "ankh" of Hathor; then the "vis" (force) of Venus; then the "breath" of god; then vis viva and vis mortua; then kinetic energy and potential energy (see: overview).
- Note: a "divine power" - originally neter, the original name of "god", was war "axe" symbol, meaning whichever state or country had the most neter symbols, e.g. = three god "war power", was the most powerful country; the theta symbol "Θ", the ancient "sun god" symbol, aka heat, energy, or solar power, was also in this mix, from an ancient period.
- A set of ruling, moving, motive, or active “principles” that work as the generating power or creative force of a person’s internal “motor”, passionally and intellectually (see: discussion), which were thought to have a “weight” equal or lesser to a divine “truth” (feather of Maat), aligned according to the scales of justice or balancing forces of in the operations of nature.
- Note: this term is defunct (see: life terminology reform).
- In plane-speak, while one might, in the morning, before going out to jog (or whatever), look out their window to check their "therm-O-meter", to read the temperature, so to gauge how to dress, there is NO such thing as a "life-O-meter" or "god-O-meter" (or theos-O-meter) that one can check, before going out, so to gauge what to do or how to act.
- Leicester, Henry M. (1956). The Historical Background of Chemistry (pg. 206). Dover.
- Recension theory – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Note: we will but point out that presently (30 Jan 66 AE) god is still in the lead, according TL counts of these three key terms.
- CR – Hmolpedia 2020.