Molecular evolution table
In 2005, Libb Thims made the following "molecular evolution table" to explain to students, visually, and step-wise, each row being a molecule or chemical species, with an new extra element, as determined by mass composition of each molecule or species shown, according to which, one can see "mechanistically" how, over time, hydrogen has transformed into large molecular species, eventually becoming or turning into a human:
In 2007, Thims incorporated this table, with elaboration on the steps, hydrogen to human, in his "Molecular Evolution" chapter to his Human Chemistry textbook.
- Molecular evolution table (subdomain) – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Thims, Libb. (2008). “Evolution: Advanced View”, Human Chemistry 101, YouTube, Aug 11.
- Thims, Libb. (2009). “Human Evolution Timeline: Big Bang to Present”, Human Chemistry 101, YouTube, Jul 16.
- Thims, Libb. (2019). “Mirza Beg Interview | Day 2.2: Evolution, Origin of Life (?), Abioism, Panbioism, and Lotka Terminology”, Human Chemistry 101, YouTube, Nov 24.
- Evolution Table – HumanThermodynamics.com.