In existographies, Lawrence Henderson (77-13 BE) (1878-1942 ACM) (IQ:180|#102) (SN:8) (EvT:19|21+) (CR:251) (LH:5) (TL:256|#32) was an American physical chemist, physiologist, philosopher, and sociologist, noted for 
Quotes | By
The following are quotes by Henderson:
- “Matter and energy have an original property, assuredly not by chance, which organizes the universe in space and time.”
- — Lawrence Henderson (1913), The Fitness of the Environment (pg. 308) 
- Harvard-Pareto circle – Hmolpedia 2020.
- (a) Henderson, Lawrence. (1913). The Fitness of the Environment: An Inquiry into the Biological Significance of the Properties of Matter (chance quote, pg. 308; matter and energy, 25+ pgs). MacMillan Company.
(b) Parascandola, John. (1992). “L. J. Henderson and the Mutual Dependence of Variables: From Physical Chemistry to Pareto”, in: Science at Harvard University: Historical Perspective (editors: Clark Elliott and Margaret Rossiter) (quote, pg. 174). Lehigh University Press.
- Lawrence Henderson – Hmolpedia 2020.