Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are related quotes:
- “The reasonings (derivations), theories, beliefs that are current in the mass of such molecules are taken as manifestations of the [psychic] state of that mass and are studied as facts on a par with other facts that society presents to view. We look for uniformities among them, and try to get back to the facts in which the in turn originate.”.”
- “Everyone knows that Shannon’s derivation is in error.”
- Pareto, Vilfredo. (1912). Treatise on General Sociology (pg. 1919). Publisher.
- Tribus, Myron. (1998). “A Tribute to Edwin T. Jaynes”; in: Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, Garching, Germany 1998: Proceedings of the 18th International Workshop on Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods of Statistical Analysis (pgs. 11-20; quote, pg. 13) by Wolfgang von der Linde, Volker Dose, Rainer Fischer, and Roland Preuss. 1999. Springer.
- Letter rhyming derivation method – Hmolpedia 2020.
- Derivation – Hmolpedia 2020.